Who Are We?
StellarGrade is a young and professional cloud IT consulting firm specializing in ERP software. We provide our customers with the best-in-market value services and products. As a tech Startup, we are eager to work with people of passion and motivated to grow together.
What are we looking for?
StellarGrade is currently looking for a full-time Web Developer. A successful candidate is highly organized, has strong communication skills, enjoys analysis, is self-motivated, trustworthy, and versatile. As a very fast-growing company, we require our perfect candidate to multi-task, learn quickly, and work independently. The ideal candidate should be comfortable with front and back end development. They should be interested in examining and streamlining processes to make them more efficient.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and enhance the performance of the main front-end/back-end website.
- Create new user-facing features and front-end applications for ERP platform.
- Modify/maintain complex existing applications and develop new specifications and designs.
- Perform requirements analysis, identification of code metrics, code analysis, system risk analysis, usability, automation, and software reliability analysis.
- Collaborate with front-end and back-end web developers.
- 70% Front-End Development / 30% Back-End Development
Qualifications, Experience and Requirements:
- Resident of Canada (either Ontario or Quebec).
- Experience with MVC architectural pattern.
- Experience with a responsive design for desktop/mobile.
- Node.js, and other frameworks.
- Ability to work in Agile & Waterfall environments.
- Ability to work in a fast environment
- A Computer Science (DEC or BAC) degree is preferred
- Web Development
- MVC architectural pattern
- Profit Sharing
- Unlimited health recovery days
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible remote working
- Multiple company events and retreats
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent