Who Are We?
StellarGrade is a young and professional cloud IT consulting firm specializing in ERP softwares. We provide our customers with the best-in-market value services and products. As a tech startup, we are eager to work with people of passion and motivated to grow together.
What are we looking for?
StellarGrade is currently looking for a full-time Senior NetSuite Technical Consultant. A successful candidate is highly organized, has strong communication skills, enjoys analysis, is self-motivated, trustworthy and versatile.
As a very fast-growing company, we require our perfect candidate to be capable of multi-task, to learn quickly and work independently. The ideal candidate will have strong presentation skills which will enable them to clearly present solutions to clients. They should be comfortable conducting research and analysis in order to establish a good understanding of the business at hand. They should have an interest in examining and streamlining processes in order to make them more efficient.
- Professional IT Services and Software Development
- NetSuite Implementation
- Managed Services
- Maintenance, upgrades, and deployment of products
- Put effort in acquiring new customers (sales, demos, research, meeting customers, etc.)
- Develop new processes or services
- Train and guide other team members in your area of expertise
- Develop and document NetSuite best practices
- Keep up to date with the tools used internally (NetSuite releases, software updates, etc.)
On top of the responsibilities mentioned above, StellarGrade highly values your input and opinion within the company so it is strongly expected that you :
- Voice your opinion on matters of importance
- Inform the management of issues, or potential issues that you identify
- Be Involved in the well-being of your peers
- Be part of the solutions StellarGrade implements or you yourself suggest
- Respect yourself, your colleagues and the company
- Strong knowledge of Oracle NetSuite.
- Strong knowledge of NetSuite technical capabilities such as SuiteFlow, SuiteScript (1.0 and 2.X), SuiteBuilder, Integrations, and more.
- Ability to brainstorm and design fully scalable solutions.
- Ability to be a key player in full-cycle NetSuite implementation projects.
- Ability to advise customers on NetSuite best practices.
- Must be able to work directly with customers to understand their business requirements and translate them into NetSuite functionalities.
- Ability to train end users on how to use financial systems features and applications.
- Must be able to work in Canada
- Native proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Aptitude and experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have implemented multiple NetSuite implementations (FinancialFirst, SuiteSuccess)
- Must have initiative, be organized, and meticulous
- Work well in teams
- Ability to work under pressure
- Car and driver’s license
- Ability to travel.
- Good knowledge of GSuite (Google Doc, Google Sheets, etc.)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Profit Sharing
- 4 weeks of paid vacation
- Unlimited health recovery days
- Unlimited amount of paid personal days off
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible remote working
- Amazing company events and retreats
Position: Senior Netsuite Consultant
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Montreal, Qc or GTA